60 Queen Street West
Opened in 1899 as chief meeting place for Toronto politicians, this Romanesque Revival structure was built by the same man who conceived Casa Loma . The beautiful grey and brownstone exterior has the faces of many of the city's former politicians etched near the roofline. A large stained glass window inside the marble interior represents the late Victorian ideas of progress and pride. And, at the time it was built, its clock tower was one of the highest in the world. Today, the historic structure is used as a Provincial Court Office while also hosting civic weddings.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.