65 Church Street
Sun-Fri: 7:30-17:30 Sat: 9:00-15:00
St James Park, with its 19th century garden and splendid fountain, is the setting for this cathedral, Toronto's first Anglican Church. The church visitors see today, which opened in 1853, is actually the third on the site - the first two were destroyed by fires in 1839 and 1849 respectively. Designed by architect Fredrich Cumberland, the present church includes the tallest steeple in Canada and an elaborate interior with a solid marble choir stall and stained glass windows.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.