123 Hillsview Drive
The David Dunlap Observatory (DDO) opened in 1935, a gift to the University of Toronto by Jessie Donalda Dunlap as a memorial to her husband David Alexander Dunlap. Since its inception, the Observatory has been a research centre of the Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics and has also carried out public education and teaching programs.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.